Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
I love the cheesy grin in the first shot :)
ReplyDeleteThat seriously made my day! A great way to cheer up a Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteWow....love to see "happy" faces in pictures! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteAll cute smiles! Thanks for stopping by my place. Your boys are so cute!
ReplyDeletecutie babies.
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by my WW.
wow! he is a smiley guy!
ReplyDeleteHow can anyone not smile back at those "most happy" smiles!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making my day brighter!
happy WW!
~Christine@AreWeThereYetMom
www.arewethereyetmom.com
Gotta love those cheezy smiles!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute WW.
He's THE cutest little monster on the planet!
ReplyDelete